Questions on membership may be directed to Ruth Cortez, ACHRO EEO Assistant: Klavier88@verizon.net
Join ACHRO/EEO Today!
ACHRO/EEO sponsors training institutes annually, providing attendees with quality presentations regarding current issues, as well as opportunities to build networks among other professionals. The conferences also afford novices in the field (including non-management classified support staff) the chance to attend workshops geared specifically to them. ACHRO/EEO has a seat on the Chancellor’s Consultation Council and had direct input into the state level governance process. We need your membership and participation this year. We encourage you or your district to renew/apply today! Membership can be Institutional or individual. Dues are paid annually and cover July 1 through June 30 of each school year. Membership dues are as follows:
- $150 per District – FTES of 3,500 or less (maximum of 2 members)
- $250 per District – FTES of 3,500 – 10,000 (maximum of 3 members)
- $350 per District – FTES of 10,001 – 25,000 (maximum of 4 members)
- $450 per District – FTES of 25,001 or more (maximum of 5 members
- For additional members above the maximum, add $100 for each member
- $100 – Individual membership (non-District paid)
- $25 – Retiree membership
If an institution joins, the membership remains with the position at that institution. If it is an individual membership, the membership travels with that member to any institution.
A list of current ACHRO/EEO members can be accessed by clicking the link above.
Please click the links below for the 2019-2020 membership letter and separate application form. Please note that the term of membership begins July 1, 2019 and ends June 30, 2020.